I found a story I wrote when I was 11.It is amazing. I am just about dead from laughing. It's called "A New Life for Me," about a 12-yr-old girl named Edith Collins. In the span of one day, she:
- learns her family is moving to NYC
- is thrown a goodbye/birthday party, in which her friends gift her with large amounts of money
- legally changes her name to Denise
- flies to NYC
- departs the plane moments before it explodes, killing everyone else onboard
- meets a whole new crowd of kids her age
- is asked out on dates by every boy she meets
- and more!
For your enjoyment, here are 5 HILARIOUS pages from the 60-page story. You'll note that by the second page I got sick of 3rd person and switched to 1st. Also note the 5-minute move on page 4, and the highly accurate depiction of her plane ride on page 5.